Based on the Global Entrepreneurship Index (GEI) in 2018, Indonesia only scored 21% of entrepreneurs from various fields of work, or ranked 94th out of 137 countries surveyed. Meanwhile, according to research from the IDN Research Institute in 2019, 69.1% of millennials in Indonesia are interested in entrepreneurship. Unfortunately, the entrepreneurial potential for the millennial generation has not been well managed so far.
The objectives of the Entrepreneurshipprogram include:
- Provide students who have an interest in entrepreneurship to develop their business early and be guided.
- Dealing with unemployment problems that result in intellectual unemployment from scholars.
- With the approval of the Guardian Lecturer, students register to participate in the entrepreneurial activity program.
- With the guidance of the incubation center or entrepreneurship supervisor/mentor, students prepare proposals for entrepreneurial activities.
- Carry out entrepreneurial activities under the guidance of a supervisor or entrepreneurial mentor.
- Deliver the results of entrepreneurial activities and submit reports in the form of presentations.
|Number||Program Owner||Activity Name||Activities Duration||Number of Credit Conversions|
|1||Directorate of Bandung Techno Park (BTP)||Wrap Entrepreneurship||1 semester||9|