Asistensi Mengajar di Satuan Pendidikan ; Merdeka Belajar-Kampus Merdeka Program, provides sufficient experience to students in order to help the government to improve the quality of primary and secondary education in Indonesia which is still very low where according to 2018 PISA (Program for International Student Assessment) data, Indonesia’s ranking in the world of world-class education (scores for the field of education) Reading, Math, and Science) is number 6 out of 80 countries.
The number of educational units in Indonesia is very large and there are various problems, both formal, non-formal and informal education units so that learning activities in the form of teaching assistance are carried out by students in educational units such as elementary, middle, and high schools. Schools where teaching practice can be located in urban or remote areas.
The objectives of the teaching assistance program in educational units include:
- Provide opportunities for students who have an interest in the field of education to participate in teaching and deepen their knowledge by becoming teachers in educational units.
- Helping to increase equity in the quality of education, as well as the relevance of primary and secondary education to higher education and the times.
- With the approval of the Lecturer (Dosen Wali), students register and take part in the selection of teaching assistants in educational units.
- Carry out teaching assistance activities in the Education unit under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Fill out the logbook according to the activities performed.
- Prepare activity reports and submit reports in the form of presentations.
|Number||Program Owner||Activity Name||Activities Duration||Total Credit Conversions|
|1||Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, Research and Technology||Kampus Mengajar Akt 1 Tahun 2021||3 month||up to 12|
|2||Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, Research and Technology||Kampus Mengajar Akt 2 Tahun 2021||4 month||up to 20|