Proyek Kemanusiaan ; intended for students who have a young soul, scientific competence, and interest to become foot soldiers in humanitarian and other development projects both in Indonesia and abroad. With this activity, universities can prepare excellent students who uphold human values in carrying out tasks based on religion, morals, and ethics, as well as train students to have social sensitivity to explore and explore existing problems and participate in providing solutions according to their interests and expertise.
The goals of the humanitarian project program include:
- Prepare excellent students who uphold human values in carrying out tasks based on religion, morals, and ethics.
- Train students to have social sensitivity to explore and explore existing problems as well as provide solutions according to their respective interests and expertise.
- With the approval of the Academic Advisor, students register for the humanitarian program.
- Carry out humanitarian (volunteer) project activities under the guidance of supervisors and field mentor supervisors.
- Fill out the logbook according to the activities performed.
- Preparing activity reports and submitting reports in the form of publications or presentations.