Internships or industrial practices are aimed at providing students with sufficient experience, hands-on learning in the workplace (experiential learning). During the internship students will gain hard skills (skills, complex problem solving, analytical skills), as well as soft skills (professional/work ethics, communication, collaboration). Meanwhile, the industry gets talent which, if suitable, can be immediately recruited, thereby reducing the cost of recruitment and initial/induction training. Students who are familiar with the workplace will be more confident in entering the world of work and careers. Through this activity, industrial problems will flow to universities so that updating teaching and learning materials for lecturers and research topics in universities will be more relevant.
1. Provide sufficient experience to students in the form of direct learning in the workplace
2. Skills Enrichment and Insights Program to prepare students to enter the workforce
3. Link and Match Curriculum and Syllabus between State/Private Universities and the Industrial Sector.
1. Students register according to the requirements needed
2. Students take courses that will be taken during the internship
3. If accepted, the student gives the results of the selection to the Head of Study Program to determine the Advisory Lecturer
4. Compiling activity reports and collecting certificates for assessment
5. The results of the activity will be converted to get credit recognition
|No||Program Owner||Activity Name||Activities Duration||Number of Credit Conversions|
|1||Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI) consisting of several State-Owned Enterprises (Badan Usaha Milik Negara/BUMN)||Program Magang Mahasiswa Bersertifikat (PMMB)||6 Month||9|
|2||BPULPS||Program Magang Non-FHCI (Swasta, Pemerintah, atau BUMN)||6 Month||9|
|3||Telkom University Internal Unit||Mata Kuliah Magang Unit||6 Month||9|
|4||Directorate – Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology||Magang Bersertifikat||6 Month||up to 20|